- Radical feminist: Let's talk about the widespread sociological context of this issue.
- Libfem: Ok but what about my feelings
- Radical feminist: Um that's fine but we are actually talking about the intricacies of a prevalent social issue, and how it affects women-as-a-class, and examining its intersections with other forms of systematic oppression.
- Libfem: wow but what about my choices tho you're a fucking bigot
Not one single hurtful thing ever got changed by someone grinning and bearing it.
Hurtful things changed because people have said ‘That hurts me. Stop.’
And every time you try to silence someone and tell them that they shouldn’t be hurt, shouldn’t be offended, shouldn’t choose this battle, that this isn’t important and that other things are more important - you are serving the hurtful rather than the hurt.
Many plus size clothing stores stop at like a size 3X or 24 maybe 26, but if you’re a lil’ bit bigger, like me, you may feel like you’re outta luck. NOT SO! Lookit all these extra fantastical websites I found that offer extended plus size clothing.
- Fashion to Figure Goes Up To Size 26
- Evans (US) Goes Up To Size 28
- Simply Be Goes Up To Size 28
- Torrid Goes Up To Size 28
- Target - Women’s Plus Sizes Goes Up To Size 28
- Domino Dollhouse Goes Up To Size 28
- Old Navy - Women’s Plus (Online Only) Goes Up To Size 30
- ModCloth Goes Up To Size 30
- Yours Clothing Goes Up To Size 30 (thank you, ydontyoumarryanicecreamsandwich : D )
- Gwynnie Bee Goes Up To Size 32
- Avenue Goes Up To Size 32
- Lane Bryant Goes Up To Size 32
- Kiyonna Goes Up To Size 32
- Igigi Goes Up To Size 32
- Catherines Goes Up to Size 34
- Swakdesigns Goes Up To Size 36
- Sonsi Goes Up To Size 36
- eShakti Goes Up To Size 36
- Jessica London Goes Up To Size 40
- Just My Size (JMS) Goes Up To Size 40
- Woman Within Goes Up To Size 44 (SN: Got some really nice size 28 tall skinny jeans from here)
- Sydney’s Closet (Formal Dresses) Goes Up To Size 44
- Big Gal’s Lingerie (For Lingerie, Costumes and Clubwear) Goes Up To Size 12X